top of page
Your One-Stop Insurance Shop | Suburban neighbourhood

Edmonton Residential Insurance for Homeowners and Tenants

Whether you own a house, townhouse or cottage, or you are renting, come to Norwest Insurance Agencies for residential insurance in Edmonton. We offer both homeowners and tenants insurance so that you are covered either way.

Homeowners Insurance

  • Covers any damage caused by fire or smoke, water, snow, vandalism or theft

  • Protects you from being legally held responsible for others’ injuries on your property, such as a guest tripping over a ball in your yard

Tenants and Renters Insurance

  • Covers any damage or loss of personal belongings due to fire, theft, etc.

  • Protects you from being held responsible for an unintentional injury to someone that occurs on your rented property

To find out more about our Edmonton residential insurance, call us to set up an appointment.

bottom of page